Forum Issue

Want to voice your opinion on something we have? Or see the progress on a current project of ours? Here's the place to do it.
Tedril
Noob

Forum Issue

Post by Tedril » Thu Oct 20, 2011 22:19

For some reason AVG is picking up this forum as trying to load an exploit script, any ideas why?

Sophie Deka
Administrator

Re: Forum Issue

Post by Sophie Deka » Wed Nov 09, 2011 01:33

Hey Tedril,

AV's like to pick up specific scripts that might have the same signature as a real virus. Our site is triggering a signature on your AV for what ever reason causing it to pick it up. Ignore it I can assure you that your fine and were not causing any harm to your PC lol. I'm trying to get a hold of "exi" who is the owner of this site/forums cause were also having some other issues going on but we'll look into this issue as well.
EVE-Kill Administrator
EVE-Dev Community Administrator

exi
Administrator

Re: Forum Issue

Post by exi » Wed Nov 09, 2011 19:25

Hi, i've seen a possible Java loader myself during loading of the forum the first time today, i updated the software to the newest release and found no residual problems.
In any case of some java stuff loading or threat detection by antivirus software please dont hesitate to contact me via the forums email function or directly at *mobil at xipic dot net*.

Return to “Features / Suggestions”