My feature request list

Want to voice your opinion on something we have? Or see the progress on a current project of ours? Here's the place to do it.
EnIgMa
Greenhorn

My feature request list

Post by EnIgMa » Sat Jan 20, 2007 21:20

1. Player dedicated killboard

im working on this a little but mainly hashing things together so it works, still cant get the home page to show only pilots kills in kill table summary at the top and the parser needs redoing but thats way above my head, managed to get around it by adding pilot to auth list in admin panel

2. Ship setups mod

I no ricky baby is working on this and has a working version on his killboard that i hope hell release someday

3. ship details

id love a feature where you click on the ship name and it would bring the details of the ship up like you used to be able to do on the old falcon killboard

4. campaigns & contracts setup by secuirty status of pilot

id love to be able to setup a campaign where it would show kills for pilots with -5 and under secuirty status for us that love to go kill pesky pirates in empire :P

well thats it, anyone thats working on any of this can give us an update or even do any of these mods / addons ill personally give em 100 tritanium :P

Ricky Baby
Noob

Post by Ricky Baby » Mon Jan 22, 2007 19:58

here ya go, i know you want this: http://www.eve-dev.net/e107_plugins/for ... ?3150.last

as for 2: working on it
3 - erm, on the old rigor board the db info was there to allow this - for the base description info, i could tie this ito me fitting mod aswell......:)

4: hmm would be possible to keep a basic track or pilots location/sec/ships (achieved in part with the known members mod) but it would only be updated as you/corp kills them so imo wont be accurate enough to be of much use

JaredC02
Greenhorn

Post by JaredC02 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 21:47

[quote1169495183=EnIgMa]3. ship details

id love a feature where you click on the ship name and it would bring the details of the ship up like you used to be able to do on the old falcon killboard[/quote1169495183]
I'm working on this, though it will require a new table, and quite a bit of work. I'll let you guys know when it's done. Right now, it's taking precedence over my IGB mod upgrades, so hopefully it'll get done sooner.

Edit: Ya know, it would be just as easy to just link to the ship info page on the eve-online items database. I'll see what I can do to improve on the EVE-O version...

Return to “Features / Suggestions”