EDK 4.2.0.0 (Rubicon 1.3)

EDK releases + Open discussion and chat about EDK.
Salvoxia
Developer

Re: EDK 4.2.0.0 (Rubicon 1.3)

Post by Salvoxia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 00:59

Hi,

looks like the kb3_item_types table did not get updated. Try reinstalling the database via ACP -> Database -> Reinstall.

Regards,
Salvoxia

Adriel Malakai
Noob

Post by Adriel Malakai » Fri Apr 25, 2014 00:57

Salvoxia wrote:Hi,

looks like the kb3_item_types table did not get updated. Try reinstalling the database via ACP -> Database -> Reinstall.

Regards,
Salvoxia
Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I gave this a whirl, but no luck. I'm still tinkering with it and documenting things as I go along. If I get it working, I'll post what I did.

Any and all suggestions are more than welcome! =)

Thanks.

Adriel

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 01:00

Ok, then please check the table structure (column names) of your currently installed kb3_item_types and kb3_item_locations tables.
In addition, check the contents of the files packages/database/kb3_item_types/table.xml and packages/database/kb3_item_locations/table.xml and post it here.

Regards,
Salvoxia

UDSaxman
Noob

Post by UDSaxman » Fri Apr 25, 2014 02:07

Got an issue with kills showing modules in crazy locations.
example: http://bdeal.org/killboard/index.php/ki ... il/816388/
view from fix slots: [http://i.imgur.com/PTCUa5t.png

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:36

I've seen this behavior before at killboards with caching enabled (SQL Query and/or object caching), with legacy slot information cached.
So if you have any form of caching enabled, clear your cache (or, if using memcached, deactivate caching temporarily) and re-post the mail in question. The should fix it.

Regards,
Salvoxia

madej
Noob

Post by madej » Fri Apr 25, 2014 16:00

Salvoxia wrote:I've seen this behavior before at killboards with caching enabled (SQL Query and/or object caching), with legacy slot information cached.
So if you have any form of caching enabled, clear your cache (or, if using memcached, deactivate caching temporarily) and re-post the mail in question. The should fix it.
Salvoxia
Hi,

I have this same issue - clearing the cashe, disable/enable memcache etc. not helping. Any idea? (please, don't tell me to rollback! :roll: )

Regards,
M.

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Fri Apr 25, 2014 16:14

Hi,

did you re-post the mail after disabling caching? If the wrong information is provided at post-time it will stay wrong later on.

Regards,
Salvoxia

Adriel Malakai
Noob

Post by Adriel Malakai » Fri Apr 25, 2014 22:39

Salvoxia wrote:Ok, then please check the table structure (column names) of your currently installed kb3_item_types and kb3_item_locations tables.
In addition, check the contents of the files packages/database/kb3_item_types/table.xml and packages/database/kb3_item_locations/table.xml and post it here.

Regards,
Salvoxia
EDIT:

After going back through, it seems that my class.itemlist.php was corrupted. Manually replacing it seems to have fixed the problems.

Thanks for the support and the continued development!

Adriel

UDSaxman
Noob

Post by UDSaxman » Sat Apr 26, 2014 00:51

Salvoxia wrote:I've seen this behavior before at killboards with caching enabled (SQL Query and/or object caching), with legacy slot information cached.

Regards,
Salvoxia

That seems to have fixed it. Thanks!

Subsparx
Noob

Post by Subsparx » Sun Apr 27, 2014 08:11

I'm getting a really odd issue on two different killboards I run, both my corporation and alliance one. Corporation pages don't show any of the following information: ticker, ceo, hq, members, shares, tax percent or web site, nor do they show the description. This is global for all corporations. See the following two examples:
http://kb.heiian.com/?a=corp_detail&crp_id=2
http://kb.crimsonserpent.com/?a=corp_de ... d=98058135

Alliances have their own issues. Much like above, they don't show information such as ticker, executor, members, start date or number of corps, but they also dump out a bunch of failure text at the top of the board:
http://kb.heiian.com/?a=alliance_detail ... d=99004125
http://kb.crimsonserpent.com/?a=allianc ... d=99004125

Code: Select all

WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Error on line 64 in file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\common\includes\api\class.alliance.php
PHP 5.4.14 (WINNT), EDK 4.2.0.0 (Rubicon 1.3)
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\common\includes\api\class.alliance.php, line: 64, class: EDKError, function: handler
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\common\alliance_detail.php, line: 193, class: API_Alliance, function: LocateAllianceID
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\common\includes\class.pageassembly.php, line: 70, function: call_user_func_array
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\common\includes\class.pageassembly.php, line: 37, class: pageAssembly, function: call
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\common\alliance_detail.php, line: 963, class: pageAssembly, function: assemble
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\common\index.php, line: 303, function: include
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.heiian.com\htdocs\index.php, line: 27, function: include

Code: Select all

WARNING [2] Invalid argument supplied for foreach()
Error on line 64 in file C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\common\includes\api\class.alliance.php
PHP 5.4.14 (WINNT), EDK 4.2.0.0 (Rubicon 1.3)
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\common\includes\api\class.alliance.php, line: 64, class: EDKError, function: handler
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\common\alliance_detail.php, line: 193, class: API_Alliance, function: LocateAllianceID
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\common\includes\class.pageassembly.php, line: 70, function: call_user_func_array
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\common\includes\class.pageassembly.php, line: 37, class: pageAssembly, function: call
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\common\alliance_detail.php, line: 963, class: pageAssembly, function: assemble
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\common\index.php, line: 303, function: include
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\kb.crimsonserpent.com\htdocs\index.php, line: 27, function: include
Any idea what I can do to fix this? I thought at first maybe it was just one of the boards was corrupted but the issue is apparent on both of them. I can provide admin access if required to help get this sorted out.

Return to “General Killboard Chat”