'excavator" drones

Help and support in getting the EVE-Dev Killboard to run on your site.
Kim
Noob

'excavator" drones

Post by Kim » Fri Apr 14, 2017 07:18

Seeing these drones are now fashionable to kill they are displaying under unknown in stats and the price of not showing in KMs.

Is it possible to get them displaying in a category other than unknown so they add to monthly kills totals?

thx for keeping this alive!

Salvoxia
Developer

Re: 'excavator" drones

Post by Salvoxia » Fri Apr 14, 2017 16:45

Hi,

I didn't know there were killmails for Excavator drones.
I'll add them with the next release, so they show up under a "Drone" ship class.

If you don't want to wait, you need to execute the following script on your killboard database:

Code: Select all

-- add 'Excavator' drones to ships
replace into kb3_ships
values
(41030, 17), -- 'Excavator' Mining Drone
(43681, 17); -- 'Excavator' Ice Harvesting Drone
Unfortunately, that's not enough. Drones are a bit of a special snowflake. So for the ship class to show up in your summary tables, you'll also have to apply the changes from this commit: https://github.com/evekb/evedev-kb/comm ... acc4a0dbca
After applying this, you'll have to delete the summary cache in ACP -> Cache (at the bottom)

As for the item price: If you run cron/cron_value.php reguarly, your database should contain the same item price that's displayed in your ingame inventory.

Best Regards,
Salvoxia

Kim
Noob

Post by Kim » Sat Apr 15, 2017 09:07

Wow didn't expect such a fast response either, will have a play with that soon.

Also the AJCron doesn't seem to be pulling KMs, probably doing that wrong so any pointers that might help. I copied the Job Format into the job list and get the message below State Waiting so assume its doing its thing but nothing is pulling except what is done manually.

Also have set the zKB fetch with corp API.

Thx in advance.

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Sat Apr 15, 2017 15:13

Hi,

AJCron is a cron substitute, that uses people's visits to the board to trigger the scheduled jobs. If nobody visits the killboard, the jobs won't be executed until someone does. So if you have any chance of using cron, I advise to do so.
Could that be the cause for your problem?

Best Regards,
Salvoxia

Kim
Noob

Post by Kim » Sun Apr 16, 2017 01:11

Yeah go that, what a walk down memory lane.

I have set the crons also in the cpanel, but clearly have got that wrong. So I will link them below so you can poke me in the eye.

http://clip2net.com/s/3JyTn5d

Also wondering if fighters are going to be the same as the drones?

Cheers

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:34

Hi,

for cron, you need to configure the full command you want to execute, meaning the path to PHP and passing the local path to the PHP script you want to execute. Something like this (assuming the PHP executable is located in /usr/bin/env):

Code: Select all

0,30 * * * * /usr/bin/env/php  /local/path/to/KB/cron/cron_zkb.php
You no longer need to execute cron_fetcher.php, but I advise you to run cron_value.php once a day after downtime.
I also suggest to run your jobs in a staggered way, so that not all 30min jobs start at the same time.

Kim wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2017 01:11
Also wondering if fighters are going to be the same as the drones?
They got an own ship group, which - I think - makes sense when considering you only get fighter killmails after a full squadron is killed.

Best Regards,
Salvoxia

Kim
Noob

Post by Kim » Mon Apr 17, 2017 01:03

Ok thx sorted the cron and seems to be working fine.

Having an issue finding where and how to insert the database script, looked on the tables in database folder and phpMyAdmin without seeing anything obvious.

Modified the other tables as linked but haven't uploaded them as yet.

Other issue noticed is some items display as 0isk on KMs even though the Item Value is set at eve central pricing n the Admin - Item Values.

For example:
'Excavator' Ice Harvesting Drone displays at 700m "approx." and backend says 850m
Command dessies such as magnus displays on kills as 0isk while values in backend says 53m.

Cheers in advance.

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Mon Apr 17, 2017 09:59

Kim wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 01:03
Having an issue finding where and how to insert the database script, looked on the tables in database folder and phpMyAdmin without seeing anything obvious.
After logging in in phpMyAdmin with a user with access rights to the killboard database, select the correct database in the tree on the left, then use the "SQL" tab at the top. Simply paste the SQL script in there and execute it.

Kim wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 01:03
Other issue noticed is some items display as 0isk on KMs even though the Item Value is set at eve central pricing n the Admin - Item Values.

For example:
'Excavator' Ice Harvesting Drone displays at 700m "approx." and backend says 850m
Command dessies such as magnus displays on kills as 0isk while values in backend says 53m.

Cheers in advance.
Updating item prices does not change the values of kills that were already posted at the time (to keep item/ship values of the time the kill was posted). If you want to update a kill's value afterwards, you have two options:
  • delete and re-post all kills you whish to update
  • log in as admin, view the kill you whish to update, and hit the "update value" button for the ship value (without actually changing it). This will trigger a recalculation of the kill's ISK loss with the current prices. For the new calues to show, you might have to re-load the page (and possibily clear your cache).

Best Regards,
    Salvoxia

Kim
Noob

Post by Kim » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:31

Working as you have said, only catch is the Update Value gives me a 500 internal error

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:30

Hmm, haven't seen that before.
Could you post the last entries your PHP error log?

Return to “Support”