'excavator" drones

Help and support in getting the EVE-Dev Killboard to run on your site.
Kim
Noob

Re: 'excavator" drones

Post by Kim » Mon Apr 17, 2017 13:03

Not sure this is what you are looking for and the list looks long lol so here we go:

[17-Apr-2017 11:01:05 UTC] PHP Warning: array_multisort(): Argument #4 is expected to be an array or a sort flag in /home/x1jatrm/public_html/KB/common/includes/class.crestparser.php on line 259
[17-Apr-2017 11:01:05 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/x1jatrm/public_html/KB/common/includes/class.crestparser.php on line 339

[17-Apr-2017 11:06:12 UTC] PHP Fatal error: SQL error (Duplicate entry 'Money First' for key 'crp_name' in /home/x1jatrm/public_html/KB/common/includes/class.dbnormalquery.php on line 46
[17-Apr-2017 11:12:07 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function showError() in /home/x1jatrm/public_html/KB/mods/statsmod/sso_comment.php on line 12

I removed the statsmod which allowed me to click the update value without any issues, still not changing value after delete and re-importing KM

Sorry for spam if wrong :)

Salvoxia
Developer

Post by Salvoxia » Mon Apr 17, 2017 16:21

That's exactly what I was looking for, there are really some errors that shouldn't be there..

That problem with the statsmod should have been fixed by the mod, but no new release been published since then. Try using the master directly: https://bitbucket.org/snitchashor/stats ... b=branches

Kim wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2017 13:03
I removed the statsmod which allowed me to click the update value without any issues, still not changing value after delete and re-importing KM
Please try the following: Enable "Show Total ISK Loss, Damage at top:" in ACP -> Kill Details. This should display the kill's ISK loss on the kill detail page. Then change the value, click "update value", then reload the page. Does the total ISK loss for that kill change accordingly?

Kim
Noob

Post by Kim » Tue Apr 18, 2017 00:52

That looks to have sorted that I can now update the KM values.

Thanks for all your help, could not have got it going properly without you.

Return to “Support”