No fittings on kill details after zKB fetch

Help and support in getting the EVE-Dev Killboard to run on your site.
Gordon Gekko
Noob

No fittings on kill details after zKB fetch

Post by Gordon Gekko » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:30

Heyo,

I'm rebuilding our corp kb, so I started from scratch and am in the process of pulling in the old KM's from zKB. The fetch is working fine, but it doesn't appear to be pulling the fittings over (but it's getting the cargo and destroyed/dropped mods in the ship details).

Any thoughts? I have the ship fitting tool enabled, but it was doing this even before I installed any mods.

I've tried clearing the caches, deleting the cached img stuff, turned the CCP image server off and on...I just can't seem to find the magic combo, unless the fetch itself is pulling malformed KM's from zKB.

Thanks for the help!

- GG

KB Link: http://www.hampb.us/kb/?a=home

Salvoxia
Developer

Re: No fittings on kill details after zKB fetch

Post by Salvoxia » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:27

Hi,

sorry for the late reply.
RPease take a look at the kills at zKB you are pulling (e.g. https://zkillboard.com/kill/21419350/) . You'll see the same picture - the fittings are there, but not assigned to their respective slots. That's due to the data CCP provides for older kills (which is very unfortunate).
On a side note: EDK no longer pulls fitting information from zKB, but only kill ID and hash. The kill itself is then fetched directly from CCP.

Best Regards,
Salvoxia

Gordon Gekko
Noob

Re: No fittings on kill details after zKB fetch

Post by Gordon Gekko » Thu Nov 30, 2017 19:15

Ahhh. That makes sense.

No worries on the late reply....thanks for clearing it up for me.

/back to hammering zKB API for necro-KMs. :D

Cheers!

Return to “Support”