i've been running a modified version of battles_mod (better related kills page) on my alliance's killboard for quite some time now. This mod originally was made by Quebnaric Deile. He als wrote the fleet_battles mod (original thread: http://eve-id.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=505&t=13518) that displays an overview of all fleet battles including some very nice stats. As i updated the last one to work with EDK4 and was asked to do the battles_mod too, i thought it was a very good opportunity to combine both mods into one mod. Both use quite a bit of the same code, so it was the next logical step. Here it is now, the initial version of the combined mods for related kills and fleet battles!
- Fleet Battle Overview (Screenshot)
- Filtering for Fleet Battles Overview NEW!
- Dynamically tabbed related kills page
- Balance Of Power (Screenshot)
- Battle Overview (Screenshot)
- Battle Timeline (Screenshot)
- Loss Toplists (Screenshot)
- Damage Overview (Screenshot) (credits to protoburger)
- Kill Lists (Screenshot)
- Loot Overview (Screenshot) fixed!
- Never shows your Corp/Alliance on the enemy's side
- AJAX-driven tab loading (Screenshot)
- Manual side assignment for fixing battle reports (Screenshot)
This mod enables killboard administrators to manually fix battle reports by assigning the sides they know it's right. The assignments are persistent and will be saved in a separate database table. To restore the original mess the side assignments can easily be deleted again. If battle stats are affected for a cached fleet battle the cache will be updated es well. In rare cases, when the time frames don't match exactly, the fleet battle cache for this battle will be deleted and will be rebuilt with the next execution of the cronjob.
This screenshot shows the new Battle Setup tab, only visible to killboard admins and if the feature is enabled in the settings:
When done with switching the sides the changes have to be saved by clicking the "save" button. If there are still parties on both sides when the changes are saved, the party will be treated as hostile party. The next screenshot shows the same battle report as before, now fixed:
The "fixed" notification will be displayed for any battle, that has been fixed, so people know. To get back the original assignments the "clear" button in setup tab can be used.
When fixing a fresh battle where killmails are still trickling in it might be necessary haat the report has to be fixed again when all mails are posted.
Side assignments will be respected when the fleet battle cache gets updated.
Important: This feature does NOT alter/delete any of the original killmail data! You can simply deactivate it or clear the side assignments table in the mod settings if you run into serious problems!
- download the zip file
- place the content in your killboard's main directory (NOT the mods directory!)
- check if you're running the edk4 version of fleet_battles; if you do, disable it!
- activate the mod in the module management page in the killboard's admin menu
- if you don't want to use the fleet_battles functionality, you're done.
- if you want to use the fleet_battles functionality: change the settings at will
- to create a link to the fleet battles overview page:
- switch to "Top Navigation" in the admin menu
- add a new link in the "navigation for external pages" section and point it to ?a=battles
- It's highly recommended to enable caching! (creating the cache or viewing the fleet battles w/o cache can take VERY long!)
Update Instructions from v0.2.1:
- Pre-Upgrade: Backup your database!
- Upgrade option 1: Delete and re-add your cache table (and then re-build your cache, which might take VERY long)
- Upgrade option 2: Execute the following SQL script on your killboard's database:
Code: Select all
CREATE TABLE `kb3_battles_owner_pilots` ( `battle_id` int unsigned NOT NULL, `plt_id` int unsigned NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`battle_id`, `plt_id`) );
Just like every piece of software this mod will have bugs and errors. If you find any, please post them here in the usual way, i will try to help and fix the problems. Updated versions will be attached to the opener post.
I will keep developing when i have the time, there still are things to improve. If you have a feature request, post here. Donations appreciated
Tested with a clean EDK4 installation and PHP5/7.
I will not be held responsible for any damage the use of this mod might cause to your killboard. But i will try to help and fix the cause of the problems
Code: Select all