[EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2017/06/05)

Discuss/Upload mods to the EVE-Dev Killboard.
Dixie
Greenhorn
Posts: 29
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 15:19

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by Dixie » Tue Jun 10, 2014 23:40

cool as always thats very kind of you on providing quick fixes, that solved the issue on the jquery, thnx again

User avatar
Senya
Greenhorn
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 15:09
Location: RUSSIA
Contact:

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by Senya » Fri Jul 18, 2014 17:34

http://kb.darkspawn.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=120635
*** /var/www/virtual/kb.darkspawn.net/htdocs/mods/fleet_battles_mod/template/battle_overview_table.tpl ***

User avatar
Salvoxia
Developer
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by Salvoxia » Fri Jul 18, 2014 18:27

http://kb.darkspawn.net/?a=home

*** /var/www/virtual/kb.darkspawn.net/htdocs/mods/rank_mod/award_box.tpl ****** /var/www/virtual/kb.darkspawn.net/htdocs/mods/rank_mod/award_box.tpl ***

Something on your killboard seems to print the full path to every template from any mod used

User avatar
Senya
Greenhorn
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 15:09
Location: RUSSIA
Contact:

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by Senya » Sat Jul 19, 2014 19:02

*** /var/www/virtual/kb.darkspawn.net/htdocs/mods/rank_mod/award_box.tpl ******
*** /var/www/virtual/kb.darkspawn.net/htdocs/mods/fleet_battles_mod/template/battle_overview_table.tpl ***
This is the full path, but that is not so I do not understand - the rights to files and folders checked - all as required. And - like modules fulfill, in the logs clean.

User avatar
Salvoxia
Developer
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by Salvoxia » Sat Jul 19, 2014 19:10

As I said, something seems to print the paths to template files used by mods. I don't know what's responsible for that, but it's not specific to the Fleet Battles Mod. It could by any core file modification or a mod, try remembering if you changed anything (added a mod, modified a file), the file verification feature in ACP might help with that.

User avatar
Senya
Greenhorn
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 15:09
Location: RUSSIA
Contact:

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by Senya » Sat Jul 19, 2014 21:05

Salvoxia wrote:As I said, something seems to print the paths to template files used by mods. I don't know what's responsible for that, but it's not specific to the Fleet Battles Mod. It could by any core file modification or a mod, try remembering if you changed anything (added a mod, modified a file), the file verification feature in ACP might help with that.
Thanks for the help! Error found. the problem was in the handler templates.

nefrit
Apprentice
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 21:10

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by nefrit » Sun Jul 20, 2014 19:41

look please
http://killboard.flame-bridge.ru/index. ... 50/battle/ and click Loot.
no images and Total isk :(

darkangel66
Noob
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 09:29

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by darkangel66 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 08:22

good day,
could you add to this mod absolute distinction alliances around? Let's say in the admin panel, we specify that the alliance A and B to each other alliance strictly enemies, and regardless of damage inflicted, they would be displayed strictly on opposite sides.


thanks in advance

bluesoul
Greenhorn
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 00:24

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by bluesoul » Fri Oct 31, 2014 01:09

Is possible the fleet battles displays only a certain corp battles?

I mean, I am importing pilots kill and fleet battles is showing battles involving all kills on db, even battles when pilots were in other corps.

Thanks.

User avatar
Salvoxia
Developer
Posts: 1515
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11

Re: [EDK4] Combined Fleet Battles Mod (Updated 2012/09/15)

Post by Salvoxia » Fri Oct 31, 2014 08:49

darkangel66 wrote:good day,
could you add to this mod absolute distinction alliances around? Let's say in the admin panel, we specify that the alliance A and B to each other alliance strictly enemies, and regardless of damage inflicted, they would be displayed strictly on opposite sides.


thanks in advance
Hi,

what do you think about making the default assignment dependent on standings set in the ACP? So if you set alliance B to -5 standing in the killboard, they would be shown on the enemy side by default.

bluesoul wrote:Is possible the fleet battles displays only a certain corp battles?

I mean, I am importing pilots kill and fleet battles is showing battles involving all kills on db, even battles when pilots were in other corps.

Thanks.
Hi,

on the battles overview page (yourkillboard.com/?a=battles) the battle table has a column named "#". This column represents the number of killboard owner entities involved in this battle. Do you see battles listed there with the "#" column showing 0?

Regards,
Salvoxia

Post Reply

Return to “Modding”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests