Please report bugs here, please be very detailed in your bug reports. If you've come up with some code to fix the bug, please post it here.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:15
I realise this is not a bug per se, but just a compatibility issue, but it would be nice if you could ajust your code, so that it runs with this php mod installed.
and activating the mod in your php config breaks kb.
Steps to reproduce:
1) install libevent with 'pecl install event'
2) activate it with 'extension=event.so'
3) kb site starts throwing 500 web server errors.Logs says
Code: Select all
PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Event::register() in /var/www/killboard.xyz.net/common/xajax/xajax.php:12
4) remove the extension line from your php config, reload/restart the config and it works again
- Posts: 1528
- Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:11
great find, thank you!
That should be addressable by adding a PHP namespace definition to the event class, so it can be addressed unambiguously.
I'll look into that.
Return to “Bug Reporting”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests